By Christine Chevallereau,Guy Bessonnet,Gabriel Abba,Yannick Aoustin
Read or Download Bipedal Robots: Modeling, Design and Walking Synthesis (Iste) PDF
Best robotics books
Here's a complete presentation of method for the layout and synthesis of an clever advanced robot procedure, connecting formal instruments from discrete procedure idea, man made intelligence, neural community, and fuzzy good judgment. the mandatory tools for fixing genuine time motion making plans, coordination and keep watch over difficulties are defined.
This ebook explores conversation among people and robots. utilizing a number conversation theories, it highlights how every one concept presents a distinct standpoint at the verbal exchange that happens. The research of human interactions with a number of sorts of robotic indicates new how you can understand what conversation, and being a communicator, includes.
Focussing at the key applied sciences in constructing robots for a variety of scientific rehabilitation actions – as a way to contain robotics fundamentals, modelling and keep an eye on, biomechanics modelling, rehabilitation concepts, robotic suggestions, medical setup/implementation in addition to neural and muscular interfaces for rehabilitation robotic keep an eye on – this publication is divided into components; a evaluate of the present cutting-edge, and up to date advances in robotics for clinical rehabilitation.
Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics is the 1st introductory ebook in this new interdisciplinary quarter. This e-book involves volumes, the 1st of which, man made ways to Human realizing, advances human figuring out from a robotics or engineering perspective. the second one, Analytic techniques to Human knowing, addresses comparable topics in cognitive technological know-how and neuroscience.
- Self-Reconfigurable Robots: An Introduction (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- Manufacturing Systems: Theory and Practice (Mechanical Engineering Series)
- Sociorobot World: A Guided Tour for All (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering)
- Distributed Control Applications: Guidelines, Design Patterns, and Application Examples with the IEC 61499 (Industrial Information Technology)
- Surgical Robotics: Systems Applications and Visions
- Road Vehicle Automation 4 (Lecture Notes in Mobility)
Additional info for Bipedal Robots: Modeling, Design and Walking Synthesis (Iste)
Bipedal Robots: Modeling, Design and Walking Synthesis (Iste) by Christine Chevallereau,Guy Bessonnet,Gabriel Abba,Yannick Aoustin