By Trevor James,Mark Noble
By Jay A. Kreibich
Application builders, be mindful: databases usually are not only for the IS workforce any further. you could construct database-backed purposes for the machine, internet, embedded structures, or working structures with no linking to heavy-duty client-server databases akin to Oracle and MySQL. This ebook indicates you ways to take advantage of SQLite, a small and light-weight relational database engine for you to construct at once into your application.
With SQLite, you will find tips on how to strengthen a database-backed program that continues to be possible in dimension and complexity. This ebook courses you each step of ways. you will get a crash direction in info modeling, familiarize yourself with SQLite's dialect of the SQL database language, and lots more and plenty more.
- Learn tips on how to retain localized garage in one dossier that calls for no configuration
- Build your individual SQLite library or use a precompiled distribution on your application
- Get a primer on SQL, and find out how to use numerous language capabilities and extensions
- Work with SQLite utilizing a scripting language or a C-based language akin to C# or Objective-C
- Understand the fundamentals of database layout, and the best way to move what to SQLite
- Take good thing about digital tables and modules
"Complex SQL strategies defined clearly."
--D. Richard Hipp, author of SQLite
By Kurt W. Smith
Build software program that mixes Python’s expressivity with the functionality and keep watch over of C (and C++). It’s attainable with Cython, the compiler and hybrid programming language utilized by foundational applications resembling NumPy, and renowned in initiatives together with Pandas, h5py, and scikits-learn. during this functional advisor, you’ll easy methods to use Cython to enhance Python’s performance—up to 3000x— and to wrap C and C++ libraries in Python with ease.
Author Kurt Smith takes you thru Cython’s functions, with pattern code and in-depth perform workouts. If you’re simply beginning with Cython, or are looking to move deeper, you’ll find out how this language is a vital a part of any performance-oriented Python programmer’s arsenal.
- Use Cython’s static typing to hurry up Python code
- Gain hands-on event utilizing Cython positive factors to spice up your numeric-heavy Python
- Create new kinds with Cython—and see how briskly object-oriented programming in Python can be
- Effectively set up Cython code into separate modules and applications with no sacrificing performance
- Use Cython to provide Pythonic interfaces to C and C++ libraries
- Optimize code with Cython’s runtime and compile-time profiling tools
- Use Cython’s prange functionality to parallelize loops transparently with OpenMP
By Carlo Scarioni
safety is a key aspect within the improvement of any non-trivial software. The Spring safeguard Framework offers a entire set of functionalities to enforce industry-standard authentication and authorization mechanisms for Java applications.
Pro Spring Security could be a reference and complicated educational that might do the following:
- Guides you thru the implementation of the safety good points for a Java net software via proposing constant examples outfitted from the ground-up.
- Demonstrates the several authentication and authorization how you can safe enterprise-level functions by utilizing the Spring safeguard Framework.
- Provides you with a broader check out Spring safeguard through together with updated use circumstances reminiscent of construction a safety layer for RESTful net companies and Grails purposes.
What youll learn
- What the fundamentals of securing a Java program, together with middle safety suggestions and the step by step configuration to incorporate the Spring protection Framework on your internet program
- What instruments are available Spring protection to supply login and logout features, with accessories corresponding to remember-me and password swap functionalities.
- What are the categories of authentication mechanisms adapted for enterprise-level Java functions, together with LDAP, the valuable Authentication carrier, OpenID and X.509.
- How to dive into all the software layers to regulate person entry to different architectural parts of your Java software. you are going to first practice authorization regulate to every of the elements of the Model-View-Controller tier.
- How to paintings with area items and RESTful net providers in our authorization queue to be able to absolutely safe our software through the use of entry keep watch over Lists, besides item point and approach point authorization.
- How to discover the strong Grails framework and the way to exploit Spring protection within the context of a cool on Grails program. you are going to earn concerning the center protection plugin and others equivalent to OpenID, fb and Twitter authentication.
Who this booklet is for
This ebook is for Java and Grails builders who want to safe their purposes simply by way of utilising industrys most sensible practices. i guess a good wisdom of Java and a uncomplicated wisdom of Spring Dependency Injection.
By Felipe Gutierrez
Quickly and productively boost advanced Spring purposes and microservices - out of the field - with minimum fuss on such things as configurations. This booklet will make it easier to totally leverage the Spring Boot productiveness suite of instruments and the way to use them by utilizing case studies.
Pro Spring Boot is your authoritative hands-on sensible consultant for expanding your Spring Framework-based firm Java and cloud software productiveness whereas lowering improvement time utilizing the Spring Boot productiveness suite of instruments. it is a no nonsense advisor with case experiences of accelerating complexity during the e-book. This booklet is written through Felipe Gutierrez, a Spring specialist advisor who works with Pivotal, the corporate in the back of the preferred Spring Framework.
What you'll Learn
- Write your first Spring Boot application
- Configure Spring Boot
- Use the Spring Boot Actuator
- Carry out net improvement with Spring Boot
- Build microservices with Spring Boot
- Handle databases and messaging with Spring Boot
- Test and set up with Spring Boot
- Extend Spring Boot and its on hand plug-ins
Who This publication Is For
Experienced Spring and Java builders looking elevated productiveness earnings and diminished complexity and improvement time of their functions and software program services.
By Irv Kalb
Get all started on the earth of software program improvement: move from 0 wisdom of programming to very easily writing small to medium-sized courses in Python. Programming should be intimidating (especially whilst such a lot books on software program require you to understand and use imprecise command line directions) however it doesn’t must be that way!
In Learn to software with Python, writer Irv Kalb makes use of his in-person instructing adventure to lead you thru studying the Python desktop programming language. He makes use of a conversational variety to make you are feeling as if he's your own show. All fabric is specified by a considerate demeanour, every one lesson development on prior ones. Many real–world analogies make the cloth effortless to narrate to. a wide selection of well-documented examples are supplied. Along the best way, you’ll improve small courses by yourself via a sequence of coding demanding situations that toughen the content material of the chapters.
What you are going to study
- Learn basic programming innovations together with: variables and project statements, services, conditionals, loops, lists, strings, dossier enter and output, web information, and information structures
- Get pleased with the unfastened IDLE Interactive improvement atmosphere (IDE), which you'll use to put in writing and debug your whole Python code - little need to exploit the command line!
- Build text-based courses, together with a few uncomplicated games
- Learn find out how to re-use code by way of development your personal modules
- Use Python's integrated information buildings and applications to symbolize and utilize advanced info from the Internet
By Drew Neil
By Sergey Kosarevsky,Viktor Latypov
Master the abilities you must increase transportable, highly-functional Android purposes utilizing NDK
About This Book
- Develop transportable video games utilizing Android NDK and debug them in your desktop
- Familiarise your self with assorted renowned C++ libraries on Android and use them on your games
- Write multi-threaded code with snap shots, sound, networking, and source storage
Who This publication Is For
If you need to leverage your C++ abilities in cellular improvement and bring up the functionality of your Android functions, then this can be the ebook for you. wisdom of C or C++ is believed, together with pointer manipulation, multi-threading, object-oriented programming strategies, and the fundamentals of C++11. it'd be an extra virtue if you happen to understand how to improve purposes with none IDE.
What you'll Learn
- Explore renowned C++ libraries and use them on Android
- Write transportable, multithreaded local networking code
- Create moveable audio framework utilizing OpenAL
- Implement moveable rendering framework utilizing OpenGL ES 3
- Debug cellular functions in your computer machine
- Access assets from APK archives
- Render textual content with FreeType
Android NDK is used for multimedia purposes that require direct entry to method assets. NDK can also be the foremost for portability, which in flip permits a fairly cozy improvement and debugging strategy utilizing universal instruments similar to GCC and Clang toolchains.
This is a hands-on consultant to extending your online game improvement talents with Android NDK. The booklet takes you thru many transparent, step by step instance purposes that will help you additional discover the gains of Android NDK and a few well known C++ libraries and enhance your productiveness through debugging the improvement process.
Through the process this e-book, you'll how to write transportable multi-threaded local code, use HTTP networking in C++, play audio records, use OpenGL ES three, and render high quality textual content. each one bankruptcy goals to take you one step toward construction your software. by way of the top of this booklet, it is possible for you to to create a fascinating, whole gaming application.
Style and approach
This publication adopts a step by step process and every bankruptcy relies at the fabric from the former ones. The publication makes a speciality of placing for your wisdom of C++ use whenever you boost Android purposes of your own.
By Karol Król
- Learn easy methods to construct a WordPress web site fast, successfully, and the way to create content material that is optimized to be released at the web.
- Learn the fundamentals of operating with WordPress issues and plugins, or even create your own.
- Beginner-friendly presentation and suggestion you could practice once this day. choked with screenshots and examples.
WordPress whole is a realistic advisor for everybody who desires to commence their trip as a web writer, web site proprietor, or perhaps a web site developer. It takes you step by step in the course of the strategy of making plans out and construction your web site, and provides a great deal of screenshots and examples alongside the way in which. it is also a beginner's consultant to subject matter and plugin development.
This booklet starts off with the fundamentals of WordPress, by way of the various elements that you just as a developer would have to use, to paintings quickly and efficiently.
The ebook will begin with introducing WordPress to the hot readers during this box, by means of atmosphere it up and making you prepared adequate to begin imposing. It then is going directly to enforcing a weblog, via plugins and widgets. It then additionally covers topics, together with an in depth description of the way to make any site feel and appear extra larger and unique. you furthermore may examine on easy methods to create your individual topics, useful trying out to make sure your site remains freed from the standard insects and may even offer you an idea on easy methods to use WordPress for non-blog like websites.
By the top of the booklet, you'll suppose convinced and self-sufficient adequate to layout fine quality web pages and be conversant in the nooks and corners of WordPress.
What you are going to learn
- What WordPress is, the place to get it, and the way to release your site quick utilizing it.
- How to post your first content material (blog put up or article).
- What crucial sub pages of a top quality web site are, and the way to create them in WordPress.
- How to add multimedia content material corresponding to photographs, audio, and video.
- How to put in and paintings with plugins and widgets.
- Where to discover caliber topics and the way to put in them.
- How to increase your individual WordPress plugins and themes.
About the Author
Karol Król is a WordPress developer, personal home page programmer, specialist blogger and author. He has been development services in WordPress ever seeing that his early years on the Silesian college of know-how (Poland), the place he graduated with a Master's measure in laptop technological know-how. Early in his occupation, he labored as a contract site developer for numerous years. in a while, he made up our minds to shift his curiosity in the direction of popularizing WordPress because the ideal resolution for all web-based initiatives and committed his time to transforming into his writing career.
By Saurabh Chhajed
Build enthralling visualizations, analytics, and logs out of your facts utilizing Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana
About This Book
- Solve all of your info analytics issues of the ELK stack
- Explore the ability of Kibana4 seek and visualizations outfitted over Elasticsearch queries and know about the positive aspects and plugins of Logstash
- Develop a whole info pipeline utilizing the ELK stack
Who This publication Is For
If you're a developer or DevOps engineer drawn to development a procedure that offers outstanding insights and enterprise metrics out of knowledge assets, of assorted codecs and kinds, utilizing the open resource know-how stack that ELK offers, then this e-book is for you. easy wisdom of Unix or any programming language may be precious to take advantage of out of this book.
What you'll Learn
- Install, configure, and run Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana
- Understand the necessity for log analytics and the present demanding situations in log analysis
- Build your individual facts pipeline utilizing the ELK stack
- Familiarize your self with the main gains of Logstash and the range of enter, clear out, and output plugins it provides
- Build your personal customized Logstash plugin
- Create actionable insights utilizing charts, histograms, and speedy seek positive factors in Kibana4
- Understand the position of Elasticsearch within the ELK stack
The ELK stack—Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, is a robust blend of open resource instruments. Elasticsearch is for deep seek and knowledge analytics. Logstash is for centralized logging, log enrichment, and parsing. Kibana is for robust and lovely information visualizations. briefly, the Elasticsearch ELK stack makes looking and studying information more uncomplicated than ever before.
This ebook will introduce you to the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack, beginning via exhibiting you ways to establish the stack through fitting the instruments, and easy configuration. you are going to movement directly to construction a easy information pipeline utilizing the ELK stack.
Next, you will discover the foremost gains of Logstash and its function within the ELK stack, together with growing Logstash plugins, with a view to assist you to use your personal custom-made plugins. the significance of Elasticsearch and Kibana within the ELK stack is additionally lined, besides a number of forms of complex facts research, and quite a few charts, tables ,and maps.
Finally, by way of the top of the booklet it is possible for you to to advance full-fledged info pipeline utilizing the ELK stack and feature an effective knowing of the position of every of the components.
Style and approach
This ebook is a step by step advisor, whole with numerous examples to unravel your information analytics difficulties by utilizing the ELK stack to discover and visualize data.