By Quentin Skrabec
Covering occasions akin to banking crises, financial bubbles, typical failures, exchange embargoes, and depressions, this single-volume encyclopedia of significant U.S. monetary downturns presents readers with an event-driven knowing of the evolution of the yank economy.
• offers updated info on monetary crises from crashes to traditional failures that's appropriate to highschool and faculty scholars in historical past, govt, company, and economics classes
• bargains a glance at factors, responses, and supreme results of monetary crises a long time later, permitting readers to understand unintentional results of unfastened alternate agreements or new technology
• files how occasions a long way outdoors normal americans' know-how can culminate in a monetary predicament that significantly affects their daily lives, and the cyclical nature of the nation's economy
• contains key fundamental records, a chronology of key dates, an appendix of appropriate resources, and an index prepared by way of type, corporation names, and private names
Read Online or Download The 100 Most Important American Financial Crises: An Encyclopedia of the Lowest Points in American Economic History PDF
Similar business & finance reference books
Are looking to get an MBA? the entire MBA For Dummies, 2d variation, is the sensible, plain-English advisor that covers all of the fundamentals of a top-notch MBA application, aiding you to navigate today’s so much leading edge enterprise concepts. From administration to entrepreneurship to strategic making plans, you’ll comprehend the most popular developments and get the newest options for motivating staff, development international partnerships, dealing with threat, and production.
Embezzlement: the last word BetrayalNever ahead of has the severity of embezzlement reached the importance that it has at the present time. Billions upon billions of greenbacks are misplaced each year to those crimes. real case histories and ongoing study exhibit that those crimes are taking place in all kinds of association around the state!
“Has the capability to remodel how all businesses are run…Nothing should be extra helpful! ”—Mark Drewell, CEO, Globally accountable management Initiative (GRLI)From of the world’s such a lot winning enterprise leaders comes commonsense Business—an obtainable, actionable consultant to higher management, elevated earnings, and a extra sustainable fiscal version predicated on prudence and socially unsleeping enterprise.
This ebook relies on highlights of the dialogue held throughout the twelfth consultation of the UN Committee of specialists on Public management (CEPA), in 2013, on “The position of Responsive and in charge Public Governance achieve the MDGs and the Post-2015 improvement Agenda,” which saw that responsive and in charge governance, together with powerful, responsive and in charge public management, is essential in accelerating the growth at the MDGs and within the implementation of the post-2015 improvement time table.
- Communication and Reception in the Company
- Small Schools and Urban Youth: Using the Power of School Culture to Engage Students
- Gewinnmaximierung vs. Soziale Verantwortung. Corporate Social Responsibility als Wettbewerbsfaktor (German Edition)
- CSR und Stakeholdermanagement (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
- Hairpin Turn: Trusting Your Heart's Direction in Leadership and Life
Additional info for The 100 Most Important American Financial Crises: An Encyclopedia of the Lowest Points in American Economic History
The 100 Most Important American Financial Crises: An Encyclopedia of the Lowest Points in American Economic History by Quentin Skrabec